Fly Confidently Capturing Inbound Weather and Traffic Data
See direct line-of-sight ADS-B Traffic targets and receive Flight Information System Broadcast (FIS-B) weather* with the Avidyne SkyTrax200.
SkyTrax200 includes dual-band (1090MHz and 978 MHz) ADS-B and is also capable of receiving the traffic output from active traffic systems such as the Avidyne SkyTrax600, TAS600 series, Ryan 9900BX, or a legacy SkywatchTM system and combines it with other incoming data presenting you with an integrated view of dual-band ADS-B, TAS, and ATC radar traffic.
The Avidyne SkyTrax200’s weather and dual-band traffic can be displayed on Avidyne’s IFD-Series GPS/NAV/COMs, Multi-Function displays (MFD) or Entegra R9 integrated flight deck systems and supports standard Capstone and Arinc 429/735 interfaces.
* in US airspace where FIS-B is available
- Dual-band ADS-B receivers provide direct line-of-sight reception of ADS-B Traffic targets.
- Receiving Flight Information System Broadcast (FIS-B) weather via 978MHz in US airspace*.
- Full ADS-B surveillance capability to meet the upcoming mandates for flight above and below FL180
- Receives non-ADS-B (Transponder-equipped) traffic via TIS-B (U.S. Airspace)
To download the Approved Model list (AML) click here.